- Working temperature range : 50C (122F) to 60C (140F)
- The standard of costumers and cosplayers
- Economical, durable, reusable
- Working temperature range : 65C (149F) to 80C (176F)
- Uniform color
- Smoother overall texture
- Ideal for hard-edged and high-detailed models
- NEW FORMULATION allows for improved adhesion while retaining same cutting, shaping and priming properties. Worbla Black is more brittle especially when cool. Allow to warm to room temperature before handling if the product is exposed to cooler environments.
- Working temperature range : 90C (194F) to 120C (248F)
- Higher working temperature and longer open time
- Suitable for vacuum forming
- Ideal for making displays, visors, helmets and casings for LED lights
Worbla thermoplastics conform to ASTM D-4236 standards certified non-toxic.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.