|Unit Size||Net Weight|
|Pint Kit||2.1 lb|
|Gallon Kit||16 lb|
|Five Gallon Kit||80 lb|
|Mix Ratio by Weight||1A:1B|
|Mix Ratio by Volume||1A:1B|
|Pot Life||240 minutes|
|Cure Time||24 hours|
|Mixed Viscosity||1,200 cps|
|Shrinkage||< .001 in./in.|
|Specific Volume||28.1 cu. in./lb.|
|Useful Temperature (max)<||400¼F|
|Useful Temperature (min)<||-149¼F|
|Tensile Strength||180 psi|
|100% Modulus||25 psi|
|Elongation @ Break||290%|
- Ultra-transparent Solaris¨ provides excellent UV resistance yet allows maximum transmission of light.
- Solaris¨ features a low viscosity which allows easy flow in and around complex shapes, providing excellent electrical insulation and shock resistance
- Solaris¨ will cure in deep sections or enclosed assemblies without exotherm.
- Solaris¨ encapsulant contains no solvents and has a zero volatile content.
- The hydrolytic stability of Solaris¨ makes it suitable in high humidity environments and at elevated temperatures.
Special Order Items
The products listed below are currently SPECIAL ORDER items and require pre order.
Lead times may vary - For more information please contact our staff.
799719 - Solaris Encapsulation Silicone - Gallon Kit
799720 - Solaris Encapsulation Silicone - Five Gallon Kit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.