HYDRO-STONE is recommended for producing high-quality novelty and statuary castings requiring extremely hard surfaces.
Hydrostone is hard and strong. Cannot be worked under a template. Used in high-quality art novelty and statuary castings.
USG Material Calculator
|Mix Ratio by Weight
|32 parts water: 100 parts powder
|(hand mix) 17-20 min
Maximum Setting Expansion 0.240%
Density Wet 119.4 lb/ft3
Density Dry 108.7 lb/ft3
- Hard and strong with high water absorption resistance.
- Works well in plaster and most flexible moulding compounds.
- Used in high-quality art novelty and statuary castings.
- Extremely fine detail duplication.
- Low viscosity slurry for filling multiple molds at one time
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.