Mold Cleaner 2508 is a unique blend of active solvents formulated to remove build-up associated with molding thermoset resins such as polyurethanes, epoxies, polyester and vinyl esters. This cleaner will clean mold release and resin residue from steel and aluminum surfaces. Mold Cleaner 2508 does not contain chlorinated or fluorocarbon solvents.
APPLICATIONField tests have shown that 2508 exhibits excellent results when compared to methylene chloride or other blends of chlorinated solvents. Mold Cleaner 2508 uses ingredients which are both low in toxicity and environmental hazards and with low odor.
- Do not use on molds heated above 150F without proper eye and respiratory safety equipment.
- Brush on the mold surface liberally and allow time to penetrate.
- Allow to remain until the build-up is softened or dissolved.
- Wipe with a clean rag and apply a second coat and wipe after 3 minutes.
- On molds other than steel or aluminum, test for compatibility on a small section on test panel before using.
- Use adequate protection when handling any release solvent system.
- Skin contact may cause dryness.
- Wear safety glasses or their equivalent to prevent eye injury.
- Avoid inhalation of excessive amount of solvent vapor.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.