Worbla TranspArt is a heat formable, solvent free non-toxic modelling thermoplastic. Worbla can be shaped by using hot air, water or steam. Worbla is now available in three varieties namely Brown, Black, and Transparent. Used throughout the film, theatre, hobby, and manufacturing industries. Worbla can be shaped by hand, molded, vacuum formed, or even applied directly to the body to achieve desired forms. Easily create sculpture, props, armor, masks, decorative ornaments, figurines, costume jewellery, blade replicas, etc. Size: Quarter Sheet 19.5in(50cm) x 29.5in(75cm)
- Working temperature range : 50C (122F) to 60C (140F)
- The standard of costumers and cosplayers
- Economical, durable, reusable
- Working temperature range : 65C (149F) to 80C (176F)
- Uniform color
- Smoother overall texture
- Ideal for hard-edged and high-detailed models
- Working temperature range : 90C (194F) to 120C (248F)
- Higher working temperature and longer open time
- Suitable for vacuum forming
- Ideal for making displays, visors, helmets and casings for LED lights
Worbla thermoplastics conform to ASTM D-4236 standards certified non-toxic.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.