|Five Gallon Kit
Maximum casting thickness is 1/4" (0.635cm).
What advantages does Tarbender offer?
- Low viscosity for minimal bubble entrapment
- Wets out easily over a variety of surfaces
- UV Resistance -- most clear bar top epoxies are not UV resistant
- Not moisture sensitive -- unlike urethanes moisture sensitivity is not an issue
- Scratches and other damage to the cured epoxy are easy to repair
|Mix Ratio by Weight
|Mix Ratio by Volume
|Tack Free Time
|25.4 cu. in./lb.
For best results using Tarbender:
- Do not apply Tarbender over surfaces which have been sealed with an oil-based stain, as delamination may result. Surfaces sealed with water-based stains are compatible.
- After mixing Parts A+B in a mixing container, pour mixture into a shallow pan to reduce mass concentration and extend pot life.
- The concentrated mass of material in a mixing container will cure quickly.
- DO NOT VACUUM -- after mixing parts A+B, do not vacuum. Vacuuming this material introduces excessive amounts of air that will end up in the cured material. Any residual bubbles that remain after pouring are easily dissipated by passing a propane torch over the surface.
- Eliminating Air Bubbles -- After mixing and pouring Tarbender¨, residual bubbles are eliminated by passing a propane torch lightly over the surface. If you are coating a wood surface, do not walk away. Bubbles may continue to rise from a wooden surface requiring diligent passing of a torch over the surface several times.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.