NOVUS Plastic Polish can breathe life into and rejuvenate thousands of everyday products.
- CDs, DVDs, video games
- Motorcycle windshields, visors, fairings and helmets
- Snowmobile windshields, helmets and hoods
- Collapsible windows on convertibles, Jeeps and campers
- Boat windows and fiberglass
- Microwave oven doors, decorator acrylic refrigerator panels
- Airplane windows
- Acrylic on tanning beds
- Video games and pinball machines
- Acrylic hot tubs and spas
- Acrylic aquariums
- Acrylic, fiberglass or cultured marble tubs, sinks, and countertops
- Acrylic trophies and awards
- Plastic storm windows and skylights
- Auto interiors, gauges, chrome, acrylic paints and plastic headlamps
- Emergency vehicle light bar lens covers
- Copiers and fax machines
- Acrylic furniture
- And many more ....
The complete NOVUS Plastic Polish System consists of three components namely Clean and Shine Polish No.1 , Scratch Remover No.2 , and the Heavy Scratch Remover No.3 each sold separately.
- If the surface is extremely dirty, apply NOVUS No. 1 liberally and wipe using long, sweeping strokes. Do not use pressure at this time or large dirt particles may scratch the plastic.
- Re-apply NOVUS No. 1. Polish using short, circular strokes with a clean portion of the cloth.
- When surface is thoroughly clean and uniformly covered, buff to a slippery glaze with a clean portion of the cloth. Surfaces buffed to a high glaze are more resistant to dust and future scratching.
- Reapply NOVUS No. 1 regularly to maintain the antistatic, smudge and scratch resistant properties.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.