|Five Gallon Kit
(Folding Powder included)
|Mix Ratio by Weight
|Mix Ratio by Volume
|17.3 cu. in./lb.
|Heat Deflection Temp
|160¼F212¼F (with post cure)
- Used for indoor and outdoor custom design, sculpting, theming and display applications
- Crystalline silica free (no cancer causing agents)
- Solvent free, no VOCs
- Heat and chemical resistant
- Mixed 1A:1B by volume and blended with Folding Powder to reduce stickiness and thicken for application to vertical surfaces
- Can be applied to any horizontal, vertical or inverted (upside down) surface
- Once putty is applied, it can be sculpted, textured or stamped with a silicone rubber stamp to create repeating patterns with intricate detail over a large surface area
- Can be smoothed with alcohol or water
- Habitat will not melt foam and can be used as a strong, impact resistant EPS foam coating
- Cures to a very hard material that can be machined, sanded and painted
- Bonds permanently to itself without delaminating
- Bonds to PVC, Plexiglas (acrylic), wood, metals, plastics and foams
- Ideal for repair applications
- Certified aquarium safe and will not harm marine life. Can be used for coral fabrication and is the perfect foundation material for building custom and hyper-accurate aquarium displays
Special Order Items
The products listed below are currently SPECIAL ORDER items and require pre order.
Lead times may vary - For more information please contact our staff.
800073 - Free Form Habitat Black - Five Gallon Kit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.