|Five Gallon Kit
Applications: Free Form AIR FAST is used for fast "rough shaping" projects, filling in voids and repair applications. Epoxy will bond to a variety of plastics (urethane, PVC, etc.) metals, wood, EPS foam, paper, ceramics, plaster, etc. It can be used for a variety of fast repair applications including marine repairs; it will cure under water. Epoxy Tooling - use as a filleting material or for jig/fixture construction. Laminating - Free Form AIR FAST putty in between layers of EpoxAmite Laminating Epoxy and fiberglass cloth, carbon or other fiber for making lightweight composite parts.
|Mix Ratio by Volume
|61.6 cu. in./lb.
|Heat Deflection Temp
- Free Form AIR FAST generates a significant exotherm (heat) when mixed. Mix and apply only in small amounts (ping-pong ball size) at a time until you get to know the limitations and how it behaves.
- If mixing too much, this material will get very hot, expand due to the low density and it will smoke.
- When smoothing this product in its "green" state, we suggest using isopropyl alcohol. Water is not as effective because the material is so fast.
- You can sculpt and stamp the material; you just need to move quickly.
- Cured free Form AIR FAST is harder and stronger than the original Free Form AIR.
Special Order Items
The products listed below are currently SPECIAL ORDER items and require pre order.
Lead times may vary - For more information please contact our staff.
802483 - Free Form Air FAST Epoxy Putty - Five Gallon Kit
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.