|Unit Size||Net Weight|
|Five Gallon||40 lb|
Product may freeze if exposed to colder temperatures during shipping. Customer must accept the risk or request to ship during warmer weather.
Forton VF-774 is an all acrylic additive, co-polymer dispersion (51% solids) specifically formulated for the GFRC production process. It is UV stable in the high pH matrix associated with Portland cements.
The primary benefits of VF-774 are:
- The elimination of the seven day wet cure required to achieve the maximum strengths of concrete
- Significant improvements in the long-term durability of the GFRC composite, especially the maintenance of the long-term flexural strain to failure property
- Reduces crazing and drying shrinkage cracks
- Improved workability of the mix at low water/cement ratios
- Reduces moisture absorption
- UV stable
- Uniform distribution of pigments for batch to batch color consistency
- Flame Rated
Special Order Items
The products listed below are currently SPECIAL ORDER items and require pre order.
Lead times may vary - For more information please contact our staff.
799928 - Forton VF774 - Drum
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.