Repair and Sculpt on a new, exciting level! FIXIT Sculpt is great for many uses that require all of the features and benefits of our traditional FIXIT plus offers exceptional sculpting qualities. It has a firm clay-like feel that resists sagging and drooping; holds detail & impressions. Generous 4 hour working time. Flat matte finish, accepts paints and stains. Great for intricate sculpting work, antler & bone art, ceramic repairs & more!
- FIXIT is a self-hardening, 2-part product (A & B must be mixed)
- Blends and smooths easily with water.
- Clay/putty-like consistency
- Firm feel for modeling/tooling
- Resists sagging and drooping
- Holds details and impressions
- Flat matte finish, accepts paints & stains
- Sand to lighten color
- Extremely adhesive, durable and strong; stands up to UV, fuels, outdoors, etc.
- Adheres to almost any clean surface including antler, bone, ivory, ceramic, fiberglass, foam, glass, metal, plastic, stone, wood, more!
- 0% shrinkage
- Open working time about 4 hours, cures hard overnight (24 hour full cure).
- Can be seamlessly feathered before set-up, or can be tapped or drilled, sanded, filed, painted, or otherwise finished to match the repaired item
- Non-hazardous; no solvents or fumes
- Conforms to ASTM D4236
- Easy clean-up with Aves Safety Solvent or soap & water
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.