In their third book on modeling techniques in clay Philippe and Charisse Faraut present a comprehensive approach to the complex subject of the human figure. Over 700 photos and illustrations are used to demonstrate series of exercises for the head, torso, arms, hands, legs, feet and full figure that promote rapid progress while learning the anatomy specifically relevant to the 3D artist. The traditional clay sculptor, as well as the digital sculptor, will find information on structure, planes, balance and the subtle details that are required in order to master this art.ÊHardcover, Smythe sewn, 8 " x 11 ", 230 pages.
Further features include:
- Small to life-size sculpture studies.
- Step-by-step demonstrations.
- Rhythm lines and S curves.
- Illustrations for bones and muscles.
- Many examples of hands and feet.
- Firing and finishing techniques.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.