Aqua-Resin D-XL is used as a liquid retarder that can be applied to any Aqua-Resin mix.
AQUA-RESIN's unique system offers easy to use, water based - water borne, non-toxic, opaque, molding, laminating, and casting materials without the usual health risks or fumes generally associated with conventional or formaldehyde based resin systems. All Aqua-Resin products are designed to be easily mixed, applied, molded, adhered to, cut, tooled, sanded and feathered, finished and painted; all this while providing optimal strength for their intended uses.
Applications include: prototypes and rapid prototyping, architectural elements, mannequins and figures, scenic design and film sets, repairs and restorations, sculpture, foam coating, tooling and back up tooling, and other 3-dimensional applications.
- Non-Toxic, no irritating fumes, water-based, water-borne
- Easy clean-up
- Long shelf life
- Light weight, thin walled laminations
- Accurate detail with no distortion or shrinkage
- Class "A" fire rating Laminating Resin
- Fast hand lay-up and thickness building
- Cuts, shapes and sands easily
- Compatible with most paints and other cured polymers and foams
Yield: (based on a ratio of__1 part Liquid "Lxf" : 3 parts Powder "S3")One Gallon = 231 cu.in. Weight = 17.6 Lbs/Gallon mixedSpecific Volume = 13.125 cu.in. / Lb. (no fibres added)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.