TheÊsequelÊto the Cosplay Armor Making book teaches youÊmore advanced techniques, especially for creating helmets and pauldrons. Learn how to create and layer complicated patterns,Êdiscover new ways to work with Worbla, different kinds of foams and how to attach your builds properly. YouÕll also learn how to create realistic antlers, horns and carve other interesting shapes out of layered EVA foam. High quality print edition. Soft cover, 48 pages high quality full color print.ÊPerfect as a gift or for browsing while you work!
ThisÊbook provides easy step-by-step guides, tutorials and explanations for the following points:
- Tools and Materials
- Creating basic helmet and pauldron patterns
- Modifying and understanding patterns
- Working with EVA foam (Skulls)
- Working with insulation foam (Horns)
- Working with clay (Antlers)
- Working with expanding foam (Pauldrons)
- Attaching pauldrons
- Attaching masks
- Work examples: Diablo 3 Ð Crusader Helmet, Diablo 3 Ð Barbarian Pauldron, and many more!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.