Included in the kit: 2-Foot Bow, Bow Multi-Heat Power Supply , four 2-foot cutting wires, 10 feet in extension wires (from power to bow) and printed instructions.
- Starts cutting immediately
- Cuts continuously without overheating
- Power switch conveniently on the bow
- Comfortable vinyl coating
- Sturdy yet lightweight body
- Made with care in the USA
- Easy user replaceable cutting wires
- Over 2 feet of clearance between arms
- 10 inches clearance from cutting wire to the bow handle
- Made of thick industrial strength aluminum, and ABS to last a lifetime
WHAT KINDS OF FOAM CAN I CUT WITH HOT WIRE TOOLS?
Hot Wire Foam Factory tools work best on low density rigid polystyrene foams, like Styrofoam, white beaded EPS, and XPS foams (blue and pink board).
Expanded polystyrene is also known as EPS or bead-board foam and extruded polystyrene foam is also known as XPS or insulation foam. EPS foam is made up of little beads which vary in size according to the density, weight and strength of the foam. EPS is often used to insulate electrical appliances when they are shipped. XPS foam is smooth and also comes in various densities. These foams are often found in building supply stores and packaging supply outlets as they are used for insulating walls in homes and for padding in packages. There are two major brand names of XPS foam used for insulation: Owens-Corning Foamular is sometimes known as pink board and DOW Chemical Styrofoam is sometimes known as blue board - these are XPS foams that are used for insulating.
The tools will also cut expanded polypropylene (EPP) and flexible foam like polyethylene (PE) foam. The Hot Wire tools will cut many kinds of foam, but always check with the foam manufacturer to make sure there are no health or safety hazards when using hot wire tools.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.