- Batter-like consistency
- Gripping Flexibility
- Khaki color, slightly translucent
- Extremely adhesive
- 0% shrinkage
- Non-conductive / Non-flammable
- Work time 1-3 hrs, 24 hour cure
- Hard & Durable
- Waterproof, safe for potable water
- Freeze-thaw stable
- Sulfur Free
- Adheres to: Itself (in any stage of set up before or after curing), other epoxies, many plastics, resin, polymers, glass, metals, wood, stone, foam, & more.
DIRECTIONSIf paste is firm or to make thinner, gently heat [Part A] container in hot (not boiling) water for 10 minutes. CAUTION: Paste will be HOT & STICKY! Allow product to cool before mixing with [Part B]. Heat accelerates working time.
- 1) Using separate tools or craft sticks & disposable surface/cup: Measure equal parts of A & B.
- 2) Mix vigorously 2 minutes until thoroughly combined. Incomplete mixing will give poor results. Work time 1-3 hrs. Optional: mixed paste may be tinted with paint or pigment. (A little pigment goes a long way).
- 3) Apply (to a clean, debris-free surface) as desired or pour for casting. Smooth or texture with a wet brush or tool.
- 4) Clean up: Soap & Water or Aves¨ Safety Solvent (very helpful for smoothing, removing finger prints & cleaning up product residue before set-up). 24 hr full cure. Finish as desired. Outdoor & Marine Quality!
Wear protective gloves [e.g., nitrile or equivalent] when combining parts A and B. Wear a dust mask and safety glasses when sanding cured product. Keep out of reach of children. Safe for adults when used as directed. 24 hour full cure is required for hard finishing purposes such as sanding, carving, drilling, machining, etc. Keep containers sealed when not in use.
WARNING May cause an allergic skin reaction and eye irritation. Hazard Statements Ð H317 May cause an allergic skin reaction. H320 Causes eye irritation.
Conforms to Safety Standard ASTM International D4236.
Arts & Crafts; Antique Restorations; Glass Art; Jewelry; Manufacturing; Stone Setting; Home, Toy & Doll Repairs (egg shell cracking & crazed eyes); Scenery & Habitat applications; Woodcarving; Wildlife Art (use as an adhesive for bonding jaw sets, preventing drumming, fish & fin repairs, bones/skulls, and form alterations); Model Making, Prototypes, Casting, & much more.
Apoxie Paste works great in flexible molds. Apply to foam or other materials for a hard & durable shell, add texture to both porous & non-porous surfaces. (Apoxie Paste does not eat foam). Cures slightly translucent when thinly applied. Paste can be tinted with pigments to match or create a desired color; note that adding pigments can alter products original consistency. Press texture stamps or materials such as sand or mica powder into mixed surface for additional effects. Smoothes & cleans up easily with Aves Safety Solvent. Apoxie Paste self-hardens with a working time of 1-3 hours, set time is 6 hours, 24 hour full cure. Sand & paint to finish if desired.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.