Accu-Cast BodyGel 880 alginate is a fiber-reinforced alginate mold material that is an ideal choice for making molds which require coverage over a broad surface area of the body such as torsos or full body molds. BodyGel 880 makes an excellent temporary lifecasting mold and has a set time of about 8 minutes when mixed with water that has a temperature of 80F/27C. You can cast LiquiStone gypsum cement, plaster, and Smooth-Cast 300Q ultra-fast urethane resin into the mold to make a reproduction.
- Mixes very thick
- Goes on like cake frosting rather than pancake batter
- Stays where you put it with less drip
- Waste is at a minimum vs. ordinary alginates
- Sets in about 8 minutes when using 80F degrees water
- Very strong and flexible when set
- This product is also great for working in very warm weather
- This product has not been tested and should not be used for dental applications.
- Takes about .75 pounds to do a half torso
- Takes about 1.5 pounds to do a full torso
- Takes about 1.25 pounds to do a full head/neck/shoulders
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.