- Armatures A sturdy armature base for clay, plaster cloth, papier mache and other modeling materials.
- Fine Art For creating innovative wire sculptures, unique mixed media designs and maquettes.
- Crafts Ideal for gift items, decorative arts, as ornament for floral arrangements and figurines.
- School Projects Excellent for puppets, masks, volcanoes, dioramas.
- Model Making / Miniatures Well suited for model train landscapes and various prototypes.
- Architecture Build scale model structures and architectural details.
- Set Decorations Construct theater and film props.
- Home and Garden Decor Make lamp shades, wall sconces, baskets, candle holders, tableware, topiaries.
- Layer, mix, and match different meshes.
- Join seams by hot gluing, crimping or weaving seams together.
- To remove jagged edges, create a "hem" by folding under or stitching with craft wire or heavy thread.
- To cut designs out of a heavier mesh, place gaffer tape on desired area. Draw contour on tape and cut with metal cutters.
- Paint with spray paint or acrylic paints, or patina using Sculpt Nouveau Patinas.
- Cover with a modeling compound such as Aves Epoxy Clays, or Super Sculpey polymer clays and bake.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.