|Tack Free Time||30 minutes|
|Cure Time||12 hours|
Precautions: Keep container closed. Use in ventilated areas as it contains toxic and flammable substances. This product should be used under adult supervision. If swallowed, induce vomiting. In case of contact with eyes rinse with water for 15 minutes and consult physician. Keep off skin. Avoid breathing vapor. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Store in a cool place. Contains polyvinyl acetate and solvents. Flammable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.