*All prices are in Canadian funds.
JAX Green Patina 2oz (801800)
Produces a permanent, authentic green finish on copper, brass and bronze. Color: GREEN Size: 2oz
- Metal surface must be cleaned of all lacquer, oil, wax, and grease.
- Gloves should be worn to prevent surface contamination.
- JAX Green Patina should be tested on metal surface to determine surface suitability and reaction.
- JAX Green Patina must be applied as a cold patina, do not coat heated or hot metal surfaces.
- Apply patina to surface with a bristle brush and allow to thoroughly air-dry prior to applying additional coats. The JAX Green Patina will require time to show its reaction on metal surface. Apply patina in even layers, do not dilute solution.
- Optionally, JAX Black and/or Brown darkener patinas may be initially applied to metal surface if a deeper and darker multi-layered patina effect is required.
- Upon achieving desired coloration of JAX Green Patina, oil, wax, or lacquer sealer may be applied to metal surface. Green Patina may also be left untreated if desired.
- Although JAX products do not expire, they must be stored at room temperature in tightly sealed original containers.