*All prices are in Canadian funds.
Epsilon PRO EPS Coating Gallon Kit 12Lbs (800756)
Epsilon® PRO is an impact resistant thixotropic epoxy coating that self-thickens for brushing onto a variety of surfaces. Compared to original Epsilon®, Epsilon® PRO offers a longer working time and cured epoxy is semi-rigid, offering better impact resistance. Mix ratio for Epsilon® PRO is 2A:1B by volume (100A:44B by weight). A gram scale is not needed to use this product. Applied in thin layers, mixed material holds a vertical surface without sagging or slumping. Material wets out uniformly over different surfaces. Pot life is 20 minutes, with a re-coat time of 3 hours. All layers should be allowed to cure for 16 hours at 73 F / 23 C and can be accelerated with mild heat. Epsilon® PRO is clear and can be easily colored using SO-Strong®, Ignite® or UVO® colorants. Cured coating has a gloss finish and can be sanded, primed and painted. Applications: Epsilon® PRO is suitable for use as a protective, impact resistant coating for EPS or polyurethane foam. It can also be applied to plaster, concrete, wood and fabrics. This product is not sensitive to moisture / humidity and contains no VOC's. Size: Gallon Kit 12Lbs
- Epsilon PRO has a higher viscosity than Epsilon
- Clear and easy to color using Smooth-On colorants vs. original Epsilon which is opaque
- Epsilon PRO flows better and offers less resistance to drag when brushing
- Less susceptible to sagging or Cascade sagging when applied to vertical surfaces
- Wets out eliminating brush strokes visible in the cured epoxy
- Resistance to impact (resists cracking)
- Easy to sand featuring UV inhibitors
- Can be thickened using Ure-Fil 9 (fumed silica) to a creamy consistency for filling seams, repairing small dents and divots in foam or smoothing rough areas on EPS foam surfaces.
- Adding Ure-Fil 11 (short strand fibers) will yield a slightly thicker paste for better vertical surface hold-ability. Also good for filling larger holes or aareas that need reinforcement.
Ignite Fluorescent Colorants