*All prices are in Canadian funds.
Centroform EZFORM SV 1217-110V Tabletop Vacuum Forming Machine
The EZFORM SV1217 tabletop vacuum forming machines are portable units which are compatible with all formable plastics such as Styrene, Acrylic, Plexiglas, Pet-G, PVC, ABS, Polyethylene, Vinyl, Lexan or Polycarbonate, etc. up to 1/4in. Plastic sheet size: 15-1/4'' x 20-1/4'' Forming area: 12'' x 17'' Max. depth of draw: 7 inches depending on mold geometry. Select image for product specifications.
- Works with all formable plastics
- All metal construction
- Heavy duty 10' grounded electrical cord
- Fuse protected
- 110V version
The Centroform EZFORM SV 1217 110V Tabletop Vacuum Forming Machine has an opening to attach your vacuum source and an additional outlet to add an electric pump, if needed. A Shop vac or similar vacuum removes a lot of air quickly but it does not have a lot of torque. A pressure sensitive valve closes automatically when the vacuum is no longer able to suction and what is left can be evacuated by an electric pump, if needed. All stainless steel welded construction.
- Patent pending
- Maintenance free (Forming area)
- Small internal chamber allows quicker suction
- Symmetrically heating element engineered for uniform heat distribution to critical areas with no dead spots
- Forms plastics up to 1/4''
- Precut plastic (white, clear food safe, black and other colors) is available
- Additional outlets are integrated into the unit which allows additional (storage tanks - vacuum pumps- shop vacs) to be connected to the unit, if needed, opens automatically when suction is applied
- Operator's manual included
- Works with all formable plastics such as Styrene, Acrylic, Plexiglas, Pet-G, PVC, ABS, Polyethylene, Vinyl, Lexan or Polycarbonate, etc. up to 1/4in.
- Can be used for production, prototyping, magnetic letters and many more
- Depth of draw up to 7 inches depending on mold shape and plastic
- UL and CE certified components
- Operates on household 110-120 AC current
- Welded metal quick load plastic frame (adjustable to accommodate different plastic thicknesses) slides down quickly before plastic starts to cool
- Limited lifetime warranty and free technical support
Some suggested vacuums:
- Suggested Vacuum hose: ~1.5" inner diameter
- Suggested electric pump tube: 7/16" outer diameter, 5/16" inner diameter
- Over 2 cubic feet per minute (25Hg) or higher vacuum pressure is ideal
- Robinair 15500 VacuMaster 5CFM Pump
- Robinair 15434 4CFM Vacuum Pump
- ArmorAll AA255 Utility Wet / Dry Vacuum
- Unit measures: 28'' high x 25'' long x 16" wide
- Plastic sheet size: 15-/4'' x 20-1/4''
- Forming area: 12'' x 17''
- Max. depth of draw 7 inches depending on mold geometry
- Weight: 48lb
Vacuum Forming Plastic Sheets