*All prices are in Canadian funds.
Aqua-Resin Powder 'S3' Drum 473 Lb (251107)
Aqua-Resin Powder "S3" is a polymer compatible gypsum derivative (PCGD), used with the "L" Liquid to produce gelcoat, laminating, and surface-coat mixes. Sold in 473 Lb drum.
AQUA-RESIN®'s unique system offers easy to use, water based - water borne, non-toxic, opaque, molding, laminating, and casting materials without the usual health risks or fumes generally associated with conventional or formaldehyde based resin systems. All Aqua-Resin® products are designed to be easily mixed, applied, molded, adhered to, cut, tooled, sanded and feathered, finished and painted; all this while providing optimal strength for their intended uses.
Applications include: prototypes and rapid prototyping, architectural elements, mannequins and figures, scenic design and film sets, repairs and restorations, sculpture, foam coating, tooling and back up tooling, and other 3-dimensional applications.
- Non-Toxic, no irritating fumes, water-based, water-borne
- Easy clean-up
- Long shelf life
- Light weight, thin walled laminations
- Accurate detail with no distortion or shrinkage
- Class "A" fire rating Laminating Resin
- Fast hand lay-up and thickness building
- Cuts, shapes and sands easily
- Compatible with most paints and other cured polymers and foams
(based on a ratio of__1 part Liquid "Lxf" : 3 parts Powder "S3")
One Gallon = 231 cu.in.
Weight = 17.6 Lbs/Gallon mixed
Specific Volume = 13.125 cu.in. / Lb. (no fibres added)
Aqua-Resin Product Yield Coverage Bulletin
Aqua-Resin Exterior Application Bulletin