*All prices are in Canadian funds.
Apoxie Sculpt Super White 1 Lb (236406)
Apoxie Sculpt Super White offers enhanced detailing properties and more resin compatibility. It has a firm, bright white body, very smooth consistency and a faster set up time. Working time is 1 hour. Cures hard in 24 hours and has a semi-gloss finish. Same great adhering properties and finishing features as our traditional Apoxie Sculpt. Simple water cleanup or use Aves Safety Solvent. Size: 1 Lb
- Enhanced detailing & Impressions
- Smoother finish
- More resin capabilities
- Super strong, waterproof & permanent
- Firmer feel for modeling & tooling
- Semi-gloss finish
- Super White body
- Self-hardening, 2-part product (A & B) must be mixed thoroughly.
- Snappy Set-up, Working time is about 1 hour, cures hard overnight (24 hr. full cure)
- 0% shrinkage
- Strongly adheres to almost any clean surface . . . including resin, ceramic, fiberglass, foam, glass, metal, plastics, stone, wood, and more!
- Can be seamlessly feathered before set-up, or sanded, carved, drilled, tapped, lathed or otherwise tooled after!
- Non-hazardous, non-flammable; no solvents or fumes.
- Conforms to ASTM D4236.
- Easy clean-up with Aves® Safety Solvent or soap & water.
- Arts, Crafts & Hobbies
No ovens, kilns or fumes! Create special decor, figures, jewelry and original sculptures; use with kits and models; build detail; fill molds; cover armatures, and so much more!
- Repairs & Restorations
Antiques; toys; dolls; ceramics; pottery; vases; statues; museum and outdoor displays; tools; furniture; and more. Add to or repair most anything! Many home, school and professional uses.
- Design, Model Making & Theme Park Projects
Create special effects. Fill and cover seams; repair cracks; bond pieces together; fabricate parts; create dioramas and relief maps. Exterior quality.
- Wildlife Artists & Doll Makers
Replicate fish work, antler replicas, fill and cover seams and pin holes; fabricate or extend parts. Bright white for doll repairs. Easy to paint!
- Can be seamlessly feathered before set-up with a paint brush and the use of Aves® Safety Solvent for fine details; use water for smoothing large surface areas of your project.
- Wearing gloves when mixing A+B is not only helpful for clean up, but ensures thorough mixing of the product.
- To keep the product from sticking to your hands try rubbing a bit of extra virgin olive oil on your finger tips to keep the product from sticking.